Frequently asked questions
What's included in the training kit?
Our surgery training kit includes:
- A case with surgical instruments (needle holder, artery forceps, Adson forceps) and suture material (silk and nylon)
- A silicone pad with premade incisions
- A uterine model that includes both ovaries, horns and simple cervix
Where can you post my training kit to?
We can post the kit throughout the world, but the costs of postage are not included outside of Europe.
When should I join the course?
We recommend joining at least 3 weeks before the course date to make sure you receive your training kit in time for the course.
Do you have a money-back guarantee?
Yes, we will offer a 50% refund if you cancel your course.
Does the course count as CPD?
Yes it does, we provide a CPD certificate upon completion (and a final quiz). We also provide ongoing logs to the 1CPD app using QR codes throughout the course to help you with reflection-based CPD.
Does this course cover basic surgery?
Yes, the initial module focuses on principles of surgery and only then we focus on spaying procedures.
What species are approached during the course?
We discuss spaying techniques in dogs, cats, rabbits and ferrets.
How do we get expert tuition?...
In several ways! 🙂
- You have videos with step-by-step instructions to practise your skills
- You have access to a private community to ask questions to your expert tutors
If your questions are answered and you want to book a course, have a look at the dates on the Book a Course page. If you still have questions, feel free to arrange a Q&A session where we can answer them and explain you want to expect from the course so you can be sure that it’s the right experience for you.